Girl's Talk-- Christmas Decoration



We finally put up our simple Christmas tree last week with the help of Wakaba and Haruka--at first the motiff was only blue ( which is my fave color )but Wakaba insisted to put some pink ornaments to go with our not so big Christmas tree. And since we're celebrating this time of the year, I also put up the cards that I received last year from friends and loved ones to our giant cork board which is Wakaba' s art work display supposedly. I will put them back after Christmas time. There' s still no gifts under the tree because Daddy will play Santa Claus for my kids and it' s a Ssssshhh!!!

--before--


---after---


THE BEST OF ALL GIFTS AROUND ANY CHRISTMAS TREE IS THE PRESENCE OF A HAPPY FAMILY ALL WRAPPED IN EACH OTHER.
---Burton Hillis---

What' s your Christmas Decorations for this year?? Wanna talk about 'em? Share them here ^_^

****A note for Dee: I cannot access to your site****

No comments: