Mommy Moments

I love every entries that I have been posted at Mommy Moments and I love all the themes coz it tackels more on my kids, Wakaba and Haruka. And so I' m posting one of fave for today' s theme--Favorite Mommy Moments and this was my entry during the theme School Days. The photos that I used for the scrapblog was of last year. Wakaba is soon to be a school grader next year and Haruka will be on Kindergarten next year and they're excited to go to the next level of schooling!! Oh my, they're really growing up so fast!!\(^0^)/







(click play to view,thanks)



Wakaba and Haruka shared the same and a Catholic school here in Japan and it' s only a 15 minutes walk right from our home!! We' re glad to find a school for them to go the time we moved in our new apartment. I' m so worried about sending them to school because we are into adjustment period in our new environment, and no friends at all. Wakaba is currently enrolled in kindergarten and Haruka is now at preschool. At their school, all children have to play outside ( or indoors ) and to do some skill work and their teachers shows to parents what children will be learning on the ' Observation Day ' given. And of course, teachers updates parents on own child development. They practice washing their hands and a gargle with water after playing outdoors.They are required to have more responsibility at school--- learn to self-organize, maintaining the classroom and also required to serve lunch. At their school, they have a so-called ' onigiri no hi ' means eating rice ball only for lunch every Monday, a full lunch at school ( which is nutrious ) every Tuesday and Wednesday and a home made obento ( lunch box ) every Thursday and Friday. And of course, I have to do the same obento for Haruka--she' ll get cranky otherwise lol! And Haruka is attending a twice a week course at preschool for 2 hours and of course I have to be there coz it is a Parent-Involvement type of class.

( note: this is a re-post dated June 25,2009)

mommy moments



Share your Mommy Moments and stories-- join us
here. We' d love to hear from you! ^_^



No comments: