Nostalgia--Before " The Fall "

During the Mother's Day of 2009, Haruka had a bad fall during a car race sport event at Ebisu Circuit. Haruka fell down for about 3 meters high, she was crying into pain, there was no bleeding but we' re not sure if she hit her head then we rushed her to the hospital immediately. The doctor checked upon her, she had bruises on her right arm and observed her for days. She was fine however but it really scares me a lot. Here' s the video before her fall, me and my husband were talking about celebrating Mother's Day at a yakiniku restaurant and when I looked back at Haruka, she fell down at the grandstand. My memorable Mother's Day....

*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.* Photobucket

No comments: