Busy But Exciting Month For Me

Last month was busy--after coming back from a vacation in the Philippines, I attended school meetings, school class Observation Day and the schedule was quite hectic coz aside from doing some kindergarten tasks ( we just finished working on the album for the graduating students and will be distributed after the Graduation Day, bought some gifts for the graduating students and teachers,too )and Haruka is still attending to her preschool 2 and a half hours program twice a week. Unlike in the Philippines,it's very difficult to do some kindergarten tasks here that's why some mothers ( most especially those who have jobs or have small children ) don't want to be a PTA members and other staff coz you will need to come to the kindergarten quite often like me but I call myself a volunteer coz there's always a "pakikisama","pakikitungo" and "pressure" here to do something what I can do even if I have Haruka tagged along with me.
Another busy month for me is March coz Wakaba is graduating from Kindergarten and then she will be a grade schooler on April. If you have just read my previous post, I have been preparing her things already and not to mention that her desk for studying will be shipped to us this weekend and the kids bedroom ( in which Wakaba's desk will be placed ) has turned upside down because they have a lot of toys and we decided to separate the ones that they often play and because we're living in an apartment and we don't have much space for storing, we really need to set them aside( not to throw them away because it's sayang, I'll give them na lang to my pamangkins in the PI ) or else we will not have enough space for the school desk for Wakaba and another desk space for Haruka two years after. --We let them decide on which toys that they have to set aside--I wanted to keep them all because each of the toys has memories for me--
---Wakaba's new room shoes---

---Wakaba's formal wear from COMME CA ISM to be used on her Entrance Ceremony on April---

Haruka is now enrolled in Kindergarten and after Wakaba's Entrance Ceremony as a gradeschooler, Haruka is excited the use her big sissy's uniform on her Entrance Ceremony in Kindergarten!\(^0^)/

No comments: