Girl's Talk--Vital Statistics

---Rei Ayanami--


How I wish I had Fujiko Mine's ( a beautiful thief that men can't resist including Lupin the 3rd )curvacious body line. The photo above is Rei Ayanami ( she is one of the main characters from the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion) and because I soo adore her sexiness, I collect some of her collectible action figures. I got this photo last year during an event at NTT Docomo ( Japan's biggest cellphone carrier) in which they offered a limited Docomo Sharp SH-06A Evangelion Cell Phone! I find it soo cool but too pricey for me.

Why is she's on my entry? Simple...gusto ko lang kayong iligaw! And if I have Rei Ayanami' s body line, ako ang nandyan lol! I won't be spilling 'em here! beeehh!!


Wanna know who has that BIGGER ON THE TOP and SKINNY??? Or who has that LESS CURVES?? Head up to Niko ganda's fun meme

No comments: