Couple's Corner--When We Cuddle



When we cuddle, I feel blissfully happy. We' re a huggy couple--- I would grab him and wrap my arms around him (blush). Sometimes when I' m doing the dirty dishes in the kitchen, he'll surprise me a hug from the back and whisper sweet nothings that makes me blush. And when you don't have anything to say anymore, my husband keeps the conversation alive and end up talking and cuddling the whole day. I'm aware of my kids that is very, very jealoused when we cuddle and everytime they caught us bonding, they keep us separate from each other and them, end up cuddling with their Daddy lol! We love it when Wakaba and Haruka take an active part in keeping the fire glow in our marriage. ^_^



For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: