Couple's Corner--He Made Me Really Angry!!

No matter how much I love my husband Yochan, there is some time that is really annoying that drives me crazy and really hate him for doing such a thing!

There was one time at a shopping mall and Yochan was looking for a down jacket and asked my opinion of the color to choose from--black, blue or orange. I knew my husband loves bright colors but I wanted him to have the black for a change and he's asking for my opinion anyway and I guess he needs it for a new look. He was crossing his brows when I chose the black one and insisted the bright colored jacket. The black down jacket looks good on him and in fact t'was cool when he did some fitting but still refused--I guess we've been there for an hour! He was ready to pay at the counter then all of the sudden he went back and returned the black one and replaced by an orange down jacket! I was kind a " Yeah right! Nagtanong ka pa, di mo rin lang pala ako susundin! " Why did he asked for my advice for the very first place but wouldn't dare to listen??!!GGrrrr!!


For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: