Food Trip Friday---Sushi And Temaki Sushi

I posted our Osechi-Ryouri on my recent post and here's some of the other foodies to share here on Food Trip Friday. My husband ordered some nigiri sushi as our New Year festives for he don' t want me to have much hassles in kitchen most especially that my MIL is in the hospital. Although he don' t eat seafoods, he wanted a really good sushi for us to enjoy and for me not to worry about cooking for the long japanese New Year holidays. So here it is.... A Sushi For All!!

---Nigiri Sushi-- otoro, scallop,maguro, ikura, uni,ebi, salmon,ika, unagi etc.
---a convenient buys at supermarkets---
---Temaki Sushi, a hand rolled sushi-- corn mayo, salad , shrimp, and tuna mayo wraps---



---Sushi--maguro(akami), kani, salmon, tako, amaebi, ikura, tamago, ebi, anago, etc.

A Food Trip entry for




For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/

No comments: