Mommy Moments--New Born Days

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: baby Wakaba
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Dear Wakaba and Haruka,

It seems like not that long ago that I was pregnant with you when I think of how much joy you have brought into my life. I don' t know how I ever did without you.

Being pregnant was such a beautiful time in my life. I will never forget the first time I felt you kick, and the look on your Daddy's face when the doctor saw you on the ultra sound for the first time!

You are the biggest blessings in our lives and we are so lucky to have both of you.

I love you so much!

With love,

Mama

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: little Haruka
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Share your Mommy Moments and stories-- join us here mommy moments



We' d love to hear from you!


No comments: