Couple's Corner--How Well Do We Know Each Other


---I knew my husband so well---

--He loves his coffee black most especially when eating sweets--if his coffee ain't black, it means he's really darn tired at work!
--His favorite scent is Soir of Bvlgari or nothing.
--All the time I thought I'm only a tag-along ( on his car racing practices ), it turns out that he doesn't enjoy it without me watching him at the grandstand.
--He has a lot of colored clothes than me, mine is all black and dark colors.
--He doesn't talk much about his work at home, if he did it means he's stressed.
--If he's stressed, it's time for car racing practises.

---He knows so much about me as well---

--If I take out our electric hotplate and prepare yakiniku or yakisoba or okonomiyaki for dinner, or a pancake for breakfast, he knows he's in charge of cooking at home.
--He knows that I will be asking for my allowance next after questioning the date of his salary
--He knows that I'm always available to him sexually lol!
-- He knows that we're not only husband and wife, but bestfriends,too.
--If he makes utot at home, he knows he has to pay for a 500 yen fine.



The more time we spend together, the more I find him interesting and we're becoming made for each other!

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: