Your Friendship Is A Blessing!

I can't begin a post without thanking everyone who sent their Christmas and New Year greetings from my message box, comments box, e-cards, Christmas cards, New Year post cards all the way to Japan. It is really a great feeling to be remembered by friends and loved ones. Your friendship is truly a blessing!! I never thought that I could find friends thru Friendster, Facebook, and here at blogosphere and touched my life in soo many ways and never thought that would continue the fun for a year of blogging. Thank you all soo much, it is all because of you that made it worthwhile!!
I would like to thank sistah Eds of My DigiHome for a lot of goodies for Wakaba and Haruka and a perfume for me--thank you so much for the thoughts, dearie! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for the friendship,too!! ^_^

I'm wishing you all happiness, prosperity and continued success!! HAPPY 2010!!

No comments: