Girl's Talk---Friends At Work

---Myself and Mhela--
I'd like to introduce to everybody my closest friend during the time when I was still working as here in Japan and until now, we still call and tease each other. Her name is Mhela--a real comforter, really loves my masahe (lol) she who listens and always there during my ups and downs in life, our witness and chaperon on my dates with my husband and of course, my Bridesmaid on my wedding day. And guess what?? She got married 6 months later and invited me as one of the Secondary Sponsors on her wedding day. I can't just say NO to her! ^_^ I call her Nanay and Tatay my Nanay and Tatay, too--that's how we're close to each other. I'm always invited as guest to their house whenever I'm staying in Manila for a week or two. I really love this ol' friend of mine!
---Bridesmaid Mhela and Secondary Sponsor Ritchell on my Wedding Day---
Another friend of mine is Ritchell--we worked as merchandiser in Dumaguete and I am the living witness of their lovestory. I always take time to visit her at her house or at her working place and invite her for a talk when I'm in Dumaguete for a vacay. I'm missin' her now...
---Meet my Childhood Friends---

My childhood friends is my neighbors--I remember that our fave thing to play is push cart racing around the airport area after the flight. I can't believe we did that although it wasn't bawal before. I have a lot of childhood memories with them and just like any other kids, we are so playful! I don't have photos of us in our childhood but here's a photo of us, all grown up and I invited my childhood friends to be the witness of our exchange vows. They're my Bridesmaid and Groomsmen on my wedding! ^_^

Who is your friends for life?Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at

No comments: