Nostalgia---Then My Journey in Japan Has Begun...

I lost my stepfather when I was still 9 years old and our Mom raised us up working in our own business, a small canteen. Due to poverty, I decided to work as an entertainer/dancer here in Japan--they called us Japayuki at that time. I stayed at a promotion for a year with a lot of practice, dance lessons, and then passed, received my license and took an audition. Working away from home ain't easy-- halos mamatay ako with all the homesickness. I love my work in Japan and I'm not ashamed from where I came from. Because of that, I have supported my family and they had a better life than before although 'some people' thinked that working as an entertainer in Japan ain't a decent one. Wala akong pakialam sa mga sinasabi nila kasi di naman sila ang magpapakain sa pamilya ko and the fact is nilayuan nila kami. I strived hard to bring bacon at home but still my feet on the ground. Hinde ako nagbago sa pakikitungo sa kanila kahit na dina-down nila ako and my family. I may sound bitter here pero wala na sa akin ang mga nangyari.



I have ups and downs in life but I'm blessed that I have my family--yun lang ang meron ako.



Photobucket



*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.*



No comments: