Package from Nancy!!\(^0^)/

Received a package full of goodies of Taiwan and pasalubong from Philippines from a dear friend Nancy of U.S.A.!! It's my first time to encounter dried goodies made in Taiwan and it has similarity with some of Japan food. I soo love munching 'em and I can forget my diet for now most especially with all the appetizers which is perfect for my beer lol! Yep, some of them is our appetizer for the night. Pahamak ka, naparami ang inom ko lol! Kidding aside, I cannot thank you enough dear, your generosity has made me speechless! Thank you so much for the message at the card--- I feel the same way, too!

Thank you, Nancy! Your friendship is a blessing to me!! ^_^
---Full of dried goodies!!---
---Popcorn, Peeled Chestnuts, Dried Fish Peanuts and appetizers and Mochi---
---Coffee, the Batangas Way and Lambanog, 90% alcohol!---



Not what we give, but what we share, For the gift without the giver is bare.



~ James Russel Lowell~

No comments: