Couple's Corner---I Was Out, He's In Charge


I guess my husband is a ' hands-on Dad '--- he can be at home with an infant while I'm out, he knows how to change diapers, feed the baby, etc without me getting worried. I was breastfeeding way back but I cannot go out for a long time and I can't bear the pain if I cannot feed our baby with my milk. My husband says ' if only I could have your breast full with milk, I would personally breastfeed our baby.' LOL!

I am very much thankful that my husband is a kind of guy that would help out most especially when I'm out together with my girlfriends or do grocery shopping and leave the kids with him at home. And although he may not always take the tasks the way I do at home, I know he tries his best and tend to my kids needs. Now that the kids are growing older and whenever I need my ME time, he was happy to oblige and he's in charge at home. I took the liberty of clicking the camera seeing them sleeping all together after I came home from grocery shopping one afternoon. ^_^

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest


No comments: