LUMIX G2 Double Zoom Lens Kit (Black)

---Panasonic DMC-G2W-K---

After a weeks of banging my head of what camera to purchase for a beginner like me that suits my needs, I finally got one! And no, I'm not going into pro lol! I wanted a better camera that has more 'room of the zoom' which my digital camera didn't had that much ( but I thought it was enough to our needs to use before ), and it must be light in weight and has an option to capture video clips . To my friends, your advices helped a lot. Thank you soo much! You know who you are ^_^
Collecting various of brochures, test drives, looking for good designs and of course the price hunting from one store to another ain't an easy decision-making most especially if you have a limited budget. I don't wanna go overboard financially that's why I set a budget to buy for my camera. However, I would still use my Canon IXY 930 IS digital camera for snapping quick photos ( it's a x-mas gift from hubby last year and it ain't bad at all in the first place-- I just wanted more of the zoom that is ). My kids will be using my 4 years old camera Canon IXY 810 IS and they're pretty excited of exploring the camera.
Photo above is my new baby---Panasonic DMC-G2W-K it'll be used to my kids important events at school ( which is the main ), my family adventures and trips, to my husbands car racing practices and I guess the one that would always be missing in action is no other than me for I will be the one holding the camera. I'll be exploring the camera as of now and I hope to capture candid photos of my family^_^

---BRAUN 750CC-3 for my husband---

Thanks to K's Denki, from the original price of 96,800 japanese yen, 'twas 3,ooo yen less as discount ) I was able to buy my husband an electric shaver BRAUN Series 7 ( good timing,'twas on sale that day ) as a present for Father's Day, on his Birthday and on Christmas Day this year. All in one LOL!

No comments: