Couple's Corner--Our Different Talents

I don't know if I have talent--I used to dance at the centerstage and be on the spotlight but now I am dancing while vacuuming some house dust at every corner of the house lol! What else? I'm not a good writer kaya dinadaan ko na lang sa mga pics, not a good cook but I'm learning. I can't think of anything for myself but I guess I'm loving photography more. I'm a newbie in photography and I wanted to improve little by little so what I'm doing now is practice and take a shot of my kids as a subject.


My husband is the opposite of me--he's very good on numbers ( Wakaba is good on numbers,too. I bet she got it from her Dad ), an artist ( he's good on sketching or anything about crafts), a computer techie, a hands-on mechanic and knows about tools or anything on cars. He has a passion on cars and he's enhancing his driving skills on car race practices at the circuit. He also had a good sense of humor and I am his number one fan lol!

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest


No comments: