July Top 10 Commentators, Thank You!!

It's time for me to formally thank my Top 10 Commentators monthly and really I should have given much attention of giving a special mention of them more earlier here at Kizuna which I wasn't aware of before although I always give my top commentators the linky love that they deserve at my sidebar monthly. Now, this will be my monthly ' must thing to do ' to show appreciation and giving thanks to everyone who keep on visiting Kizuna.

I would also like to thank Mommy Jac of Mom's Special Diary for the cutie Top Ten Commentators badge and Kaye of WHAMaholic for the commentators widget.

For my July Top 10, thank you for all the visits and for leaving your precious comments and for joining me in my journey as a busy Mom here in Japan. THANKS A LOT!!


top ten commentatores
Ate Cecile of Thoughts of a Pinay SAHM
Mommy Eden of Moments To Remember
Mrs. Kolca of U.T.O.T. M.O. P.I.N.K.
Anney of Blog Ni Ako


Photobucket




Photobucket


This Is My Life

Tales From The Mom Side
And to all my friends who didn't make it to the top 10 and even if you don't leave comments, your visits is highly appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, I wanna thank you all for always dropping by and for leaving a line or two at my shout-out corner. Please feel free of visiting them also thru their linky badges.


No comments: