Girl's Talk--Spiritually

Prayer is humbly speaking to God-- when we pray we should speak to God from our heart... I am not a perfect Christian--- I don't (can't ) go to church every Sunday, I don't( can't ) make confessions, I don't ( can't ) receive the Holy Communion and there's no church near us and I live in Japan where most people are Buddhist and or no religion at all. I believe that God can hear silent prayers said in our hearts at any time and any place. Will God forgive me for not being so religious at all??

I pray whenever my heart moves me to thank and praise God and pray not only when I have problems or my faith is being tested. But when I pray, I really mean what I said. I'm not a perfect Christian but I'm trying my best to live by His laws.

Do you talk to God regularly? More here at Girls Talk


No comments: