Couple's Corner--We're The Best Of Friends


We have been blissfully married for 8 years now and we love to kid each other. We both love teasing each other, doing silly things and when we're both happy, the time just flies by! It's like ' Hey! Take my bra off your head! You're not Ultraman! ( said to him as he marched around the room and posed like Ultraman, with my bra on his face lol! ) everyday! Or in the middle of our badminton game outdoor, he would suddenly pose like 'Goku powering' ( of Dragonball ) and shouts KameHameHaa!! of course, our game will be over and me, a loser. I was ready with my hands to thrust forward, full with energy but then , he would shout ' Hey! Someone's doing kamehameha! Believing a powerful beam of energy would come out to her hands! ( Baka da neeh!! ) LOL! If you're into animes, imagine us like that!\(^0^)/

I wouldn't trade my relationship with my husband for anything! ( well, maybe except F1 driver Jenson Button would trash model Jessica for me!LOL! )

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: