Food Trip Friday---Sweets from Fujiya

---Fujiya' s Tiramisu Parfait for 630 yen, it was crazy delicious!--

During some of our visits in Sendai ( and it is obviously our favorite place to go), we can't go back at home without stopping by at Fujiya Restaurant and have some of their desserts there. I think Fujiya is one of the best cakes store in Japan and I highly recommend that you should try some of their cakes, too. Oh how I wish I could eat sweets everyday without worrying for some calorie counts! LOL!
Fujiya's Tiramisu Parfait ( photo above ) is a delectable dessert. I love the custard like cream of the mixture of mascarpone and the biterness of espresso and cocoa plus with some whipped creme, vanilla ice, sponge and cereals. Eat 'em ALL IN ONE and I'm in heaven!! Some of the cakes that I recommend is Fujiya' s Milk Crepe, Milky Creme Roll Cake and Peko chan No Hoppe. All of their cakes are beautifully decorated, you can also peek the post of my friend on her daughters 1st birthday cake from Fujiya .
---Peko chan Sundae for 350 yen---

---Wakaba and Haruka, enjoying their Peko chan Sundae!
An entry for


For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/

No comments: