Food Trip Friday---Mister Donut

---Enjoying Mister Donut at home, Baked Puff Choco&Whip, Angel French Chocola, French Cruller and Rich Donuts Bitter Choco---



Going to Mister Donuts is definetely my ME time! Good thing that Mister Donuts is just near to my kids school, it's my favorite place to go whenever their school is on a half day, I could wait for them there while having a morning break and or after PTA meetings with some of the mums. We love to use the word ' Misudo ikanai?' for a coffee break. Love talking to mums while having our Mister Donuts morning set, very light on the budget and you can have some 'okawari' refill hot coffee and or hot cafe au lait as many as you want. My all time favorite is the ' Pon De Ring' varieties, they have the ' mochi -like-chewy ' texture and Bitter Choco. Bitter Choco is not that sweet donuts and has a dark choco filling in the inside and has a bitter cocoa powder in the outside. I can only eat 2 doughnuts in one sitting and 2 cups of hot cafe au lait. I love Mister Donut because of the texture, it so light and not soo overly sweetened, a lot of doughnuts and other baked goods to choose from and I also love to get points to get free cutie collectables from them! ---Mister Donuts new product, Tokyo Pretz Ring: Maple and Almond and Choco and Crunch---

---Baked Puff Choco&Whip and Pon De Ring Kinako flavor ( one of my fave, powdery and 'mochi -like-chewy' texture--- ---Pon De Ring, Special Donuts (from the movie Nodame Cantabile edition)

---Baked Puff Custard&Whip

---A cutie collectable toys my kids got when they ordered a kids menu at Mister Donut. Obentou (lunch box ) and a leather Diary ( not in the photo )that I got for free after redeeming my point card---



An entry for





For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/



No comments: