Happy Birthday, Mommy Liza!!

Dear Mommy Liza,

We have only met on line but I'm so grateful to have a special friend like you here at blogosphere. I never thought that through your fun meme Couple's Corner lead me to write some revelations of my marriage life which I didn't dare to open coz I find them cheezy for me to write (ok lang pag ako nagbasa sa iba because of the kilig feeling ) but now medyo nasasanay na ako and I have known you better as well as your family ( dati hanggang tag lang tayo nakakakilala ng mabuti) and I have learned something from other participants as well. I'm glad to be a part of your meme every Wednesday although I seldom lost interaction at FB.
I remember the day I visited your site for the very first time, you just had your haircut blues and yes, you looked like Rio Locsin just like everyone is saying at your comment section! ^_^
As you celebrate your birthday, May all your wishes come true...

With Love,
Clang

***Please visit her sites to greet her on her birthday, she will be the happiest for sure!!^_^
Rodliz’s Nest
This Is My Life

No comments: