Food Trip Friday--- Pulutang Pinoy

---Pork Tocino, Grilled Squid and Prawns---



Here are some of our pulutan on some of our drinking sessions during our stay in the province. Even though I'm itching to go somewhere for a night out but we just can't because of the kids. My brother and Mama Julie grilled some seafoods as our pulutan and had our drinking sessions held at home instead and we did it almost every night lol! My family had a lot of fun talking about anything, bonding, tawanan, harutan, taking pictures and of course a lot of eating and drinking. So never ask me how many pounds that I gained after the whole vacation!LOL!



---Grilled Prawn and Squid---

---My Mom's Lechong Paksiw ( the best talaga! ), Lechong Manok ( bought somewhere) and Mangoes--

---Lechong Baboy ( bought somewhere, dunno where )---

---Please drink moderately---





An entry for





For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/



No comments: