Separation Anxiety

---I' m all alone---

No, not my kids but me lol! I have been suffering from ' blues ' on their first day of school until today... I didn't take it seriously when Haruka asked me a question--after dropping her at school, I proceeded to the supermarket to do my groceries but then I became sad--I dunno why... I should be happy coz I can go on with my groceries smoothly without getting worried of her whereabouts ( palagi cyang nawawala lol! ) but there's something missing.... THERE'S NO MAKULIT BY MY SIDE!!(T_T)
My husband and I talked about me being alone at the house before the school started--that I can do now a lot of stuffs online because they're both in school already (and I have all the time ALONE ), or maybe start a new hobby, lunch date with him, etc, etc...I should be happy... but it's soo tsumaranai ( boring ) of being alone. Well, I guess masasanay din ako someday...

No comments: