Couple's Corner--Our Christmas Wish List

My husband granted my wish that I've been eyeing for for Christmas and bought it last week but not for me but for Clarence Claire ( he loves her like his own ) who will be celebrating her birthday this week. We don't give each other pressies ( except for birthdays and wedding anniversaries ) on Christmas coz it's a time of the year to play Santa to our kids and was surprised when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas and so went to the mall with the catalogue with me--me is of course excited. It was gift wrapped then he handled it to me and said " This is for our Clarence Claire's birthday/christmas present ", wag ko dawng papalitan lol! Christmas wish list granted, I'm happy with the gesture^_^ Well anyway, I guess we'll buy something na lang for each other like we did during ordinary days. I'm browsing online of what to give him on his birthday this December instead. I've been saving for it the past few months ( ssshh! it's a secret) . He told me he wants to change his wallet that he have been using for the past 3 years--still looking for a good wallet but not sure what kind of brand to give. Any suggestions?

What includes your Christmas wish list? Head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: