Food Trip Friday---My Birthday Party At ZaZa

Celebrated my (?)th birthday last November 16 at Zaza ( yakiniku restaurant)together with my In-Laws(PIL,SIL and family,BIL and Great Granny). My MIL (sponsor) suggested a shabu-shabu party or a sukiyaki party for a change but I always love a yakiniku party at Zaza--making it like a tradition (coz she's always treating my birthday there) plus the food ( you cannot get wrong with their meat, they serve the best meats and high quality meats here in our place--that's why it's pricey ), service and ambiance of the restaurant are just great. Received a birthday sweets from Zaza as service but if we mind telling them that it was a birthday reservation ( was reserved earlier), the birthday sweets would be more gorgeous. Well, I love it anyway and hey, it's free^_^ We ordered and ate, drink, then we ordered again. It's either me who's doing much the talking, picture taking or making the meat burned and then we ordered again and before I know it, I'm on my 5th glass of my favourite shochu drinks lol!


My 34th birthday~Time flies when we're having fun ^_^
Birthday sweets for me, service from Zaza! Arigatou Gozaimashita!
Fresh Cassis Grapefruit sour (shochu based drinks)
Nama Wagyu Nigiri, can be eaten as is with the sauce (without grilling). Forgive me, but I grilled mine
My Wagyu( highest grade kobe beef) platter, soft and delicate! Literally melts in your mouth!
Pork Shabu-shabu Veggie Salad with Sesame Dressing
My share of bibimbap and Peach and Grapefruit sour ( shochu based drink )
Annin-doufu for dessert(2nd time around lol), ice cream for the kids
after

An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/

No comments: