Nezumi No Yomeiri

Father Mouse sets off to find the mightiest creature in the world for his daughter to marry. He approaches the Sun, the Cloud, the Wind and the Wall and in the end believes that he has learned who is the mightiest of all. Wakaba played her part of Japanese folktales called the Nezumi No Yomeiri ( The Mouse's Marriage ) and went on stage at her school's stage play/musical last week. It was a first to experience to watch a stage play of the elementary students in Japan school. They played their roles, delivered their lines so well and I'm so proud of my Wakaba performing dances without any shyness and full of confidence. I'm glad that Wakaba loves to be on stage! It was a day to remember, we really had a WONDERFUL time most especially Haruka--she was shouting when she saw her big sissy dancing lol! We thought of leaving school after the performance of Wakaba and the 1st graders because Haruka might get bored--but was wrong, she enjoyed watching the play. It was pretty neat performance of them and Wakaba really had fun and it does makes me proud when my Wakaba were up there performing^_^



I'm so Proud of my girl!
The kids were all adorable
She did a great job on dancing and singing with her classmates
Wakaba made my heart melt for the nth time!





An entry for PhotobucketOur Weekend Memoirs

No comments: