Mommy Moments--I Love Toys And Gadgets!


Wakaba and Haruka could have piles of toys from us but during on their birthdays only ( now that they're growing up fast ) and they could buy for toys only from their otoshidama that they receive from relatives on New Year Holidays in Japan . I thought that at their age, they would be asking for computer/electric gadgets coz some of their classmates in kindergarten and at gradeschool most has it but I think they're still not interested which I think is good for them. I don't know if I'm so makaluma but as much as possible I don't want them to be exposed into computer games ( please don't get me wrong-- it's just me ) but rather let them play together with friends. As of now, I would be very happy to see my kids run with their friends and play traditional games outdoor/indoor. As they grow, I would buy them gadgets that are useful ( rather than cute ) and is right for their age.
Friends in the neighborhood is a frequent visitor of ours most especially during off time at school and play with my kids toys at home BUT with a promise to return the toys after using them and they're keeping their promises which is very helpful to me^_^ Here are some of my kids and friends fave to play at home. Enjoy!
--- Licca chan's Mister Donuts Cafe Play Set to play with Haruka , our pressies for Wakaba's 7th Birthday ---

---Mickey Mouse Jolly Cooking Set---
---Newest Tamagochi for a 7 years old Wakaba, it took me a year to decide to really buy her the gadget and let her promise to take care of her virtual pet after doing her homework at home. ( and I'll be taking care of it when she's at school lol! )---
---The last time we used our PSP was during a long flight to the Philippines, we rarely use 'em--- ---Anpanman Sushi-Go-Round Play Set is a fave of all time! ---
---Kindergarten Sylvanian Families Play Set, I soo love the nice details, all with teen tiny accessories and they're incredibly cute!---

More cutie and cool toys and gadgets here at Mommy Moments. Join us! mommy moments

We' d love to hear from you! ^_^


No comments: