Couple's Corner--We Help and Support Each Other

---We couldn't have made it this far without the loving support of each other---

Doing the household chores is a shared responsibility between me and my husband and although he may not always take the tasks the way I do at home, I know he tries his best even without me demanding him to do this or do that. He can take over the duty whenever I'm not around just like when I needed to tend to my MIL for a week with the kids and I thought that the apartment would be a disaster when we came back but it wasn't-- the apartment was cleaned and all! However, I received a ' claim ' from him coz I left him with an empty dishwashing liquid lol! He doesn't like leaving the dirty dishes and even though he came home late that night from his job, he went to the nearest supermarket to buy one lol!

He maybe the most ' maarteng asawa' ( he's such a claimer lol! ) but I'm lucky to have him-- he prepares an occassional breakfast for me and the kids and although his french toast ( and or pancake ) ain't perfect, I can feel the love and his effort and thanked him for preparing our breakfast. And when he feels down spirited in some way, I'm always there to listen and to give a hug ( and vice versa ) and as with the kids, he finds time to teach them, read stories and play with them while I'm doing something at home. And as a support to my loving husband, no matter how early it maybe, I love preparing homemade bento for my husband to bring for his lunch at work.
It' s very important to let your partner in life know how much you appreciate their help, big or small. Maybe a kiss or a hug goes a long way to make them feel loved and appreciated. ^_^

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest


No comments: