Summer Activities

---Watched Mareeze's ( women's soccer game) at J-Village---

I'm back and it's really great to be back at blogosphere!! Thanks to all who prayed for my MIL's speedy recovery and to all who left some messages and for dropping by even if I can't return all the visits. I always take full advantage during my kids summer vacation and made it worthwhile.
Summer activities means FUN to my kids but me and my husband tried to balance between play and study even when on a vacation. During their off from school, they were given an assignment to complete before the school resumes which is on Wednesday of next week. We let her read and do mathematics ( her assignments at school ) everyday but Wakaba I guess was so excited, she wanted to do them first thing in the morning and that she finished some of her project already so she can had a load of fun the whole summer vacation without worrying with undone assignments after lol! Even when we went at my PIL's home, she practiced reading and doing her math assignments everyday. Here are some of my kids summer activities that I bet they really had a good time ( and so am I! ) ^_^ ---Checking her assignments----
---Addition and subtraction cards; Wakaba is good on numbers ^_^---
---Summer treat together with Wakaba and Haruka's friends ( with a consent of their parents of course ) at the pool---
---Watched Pretty Cure All Star Show live---
---Went to Amusement Parks---
---Tanabata Matsuri---
---Went fishing together with my kids cousins and Grandfather--- ---Wakaba is attending swimming lesson, twice a week----
---Wakaba doing her project---
---Seeing Wakaba's drawing ( she's improving, too ) makes me feel a lot of emotions: proud, happy coz we are all smiling and is colourful---

And my gosh, I'm so excited to be back!!! ( my summer activities online has just begun lol! )\(^0^)/

No comments: