My MIL Update


I left my husband to tend to my MIL's needs at the bukid of tralala since she just came home from the hospital after an operation for the 2nd time. She was seriously injured sometime in November of last year ( she almost lost her leg ) when a 73 years old woman crushed to their car when my MIL tried to help someone's car in trouble but caught in an accident instead. It took her several months in the hospital and had a hard time during her rehabilitation--we visited her at the hospital from time to time. We thought that she was into cure when she went out at the hospital 5 months after and although she cannot walk that much as before, we're very much thankful that she was okay but last month she had a high fever and the doctor decided to take off the 'plate and bolt' ( I don't know the specific medical word ) inside her fractured bone. The gain still remained a mystery...

Seeing my MIL with 85 stitches on her leg is such a pain for me most especially that the wound wasn't completely healed the time we visited her in the hospital. I asked her to call me when she needs my help and was happy after receiving a call from her last week and didn't think twice to go although I would be leaving my husband for a week and went with the kids coz they're are still off to school. My FIL picked us up minus husband coz he still have to work till Ubon holiday weekend and my two SIL and kids stayed a night with us, too.

Me and my FIL had a conversation when I was doing the dirty kitchen before going back to the apartment-- he thanked me for helping around... I prepared homemade obentou for him everyday. He changed a lot most especially the time my MIL was in the hospital. Being an old-fashioned Japanese who always depends to his wife ( and to me when we were living in with them before ) to run the household, his attitude changed a lot. He also felt sorry for me coz he knew all the way that we have plan of going somewhere during the kids summer vacation but because of his wife's condition it was cancelled. It's okay with me, there will be time for that I told him so with a smile..
It was tiring but it's all worth it. A simple ' THANK YOU ' is enough to know that I am important in the family. As of now, I'm praying for my MIL's good heath and recovery and another week to go to take advantage of Wakaba and Haruka's summer vacation.
Friends, thank you so much for your visits and for leaving your messages and comments. I'll be back again soon to your respective sites. I miss my blogging( kahit konti lang )/ bloghopping activities but I still have some things to do offline. Have a nice day and God bless!

No comments: