Nostalgia-- Mini-Party


We had a very hectic schedule right after having our simple wedding reception in Japan with family and relatives and then next was attending again a mini-wedding party that was set by Yochan's co-workers in Fukushima City. The truth is we don't really like setting party for us coz we already had our wedding reception in the Philippines but it was their plan to set one for us--to congratulate us. They ordered a cake for us to cut and received a bouquet of flowers, both for me and Yochan and a cash money wrapped in an envelope. It was my first time to meet all of them and was kinda shy because of my poor niponggo but they did try to understand me and I do remember that I'm loaded with alcohol drinks coz I was too nervous facing them lol! Week after we also attended a party that was set by Yochan's friends at the bukid of tralala ( sad to say we didn't have photos of it ) and then we thought after attending all of those parties that was set to us, we rather had decided to set one big wedding reception for our family and friends. How thankful it was to be remembered by them and host a wedding party for us.




Isn't it so much fun to go back and just yank them all out and just sit there and reminisce? ^_^

*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.* Photobucket

No comments: