...and I met the Mushroom Family--finally!

--departure at Narita--

I would like to thank Niko of Niko's Blog, Yobib of Husband of a Blogger and their cutie daughter Yena for their precious time of coming their way from a wedding party all over to the hotel that we stayed for one night at Manila before our next flight to the province---it was such a busy day for them but still they made it just to meet my family. It was my first time to meet a friend on line personally and yes, I'm a lil bit shy of meeting them but the lovely couples were so friendly and warm and Yena played with Wakaba and Haruka. We really had a great time talking to each other even for just a couple of hours and we were entertained by Yena' s bahay kubo songs in which at first she was saying "ayaw" but I bribed her with chocolates and then she sang!LOL! She' s such a smart kid! I thought she would stop singing at the first phrase of the song but she sang it all so well! I was amazed by her counting in english and tagalog version,too! Can't help but hugged her because of her kawaiiness!! The Eras Family--Yobib, Niko and Yena

Our daughters--Yena, Wakaba and Haruka
And we finally met for the very first time!!
Pose like a japanese,Yena! sabi ni Mommy lol!
There you go!! Well done,Yena!!^_^ Niko is seriously talking here but I can't help but smile at Yena
Husband of a (spoiled)Blogger and a very responsible father to Yena--nice meeting you,Yobib!at the lobby before they left, it took us another 30 minutes of talking and taking photos lol!
...and to tell you the truth, kulang talaga ang oras natin for all the chikahan that I don't want you guys to go home!
Good morning, Philippines!!

---Between Friends there is no tally sheet on the exchange of good deeds and kindness, but there is a shared memory and assurance of more good things yet to come.---

Have a nice day to ya'll!!

No comments: