Haruka chan, now 4!!!


My Dear Haruka chan,

I can't believe I have to utter these lines as of last year again... how time flies! You are excited of growing up coz you' re asking me a lot of questions almost every day. Like when you wake up in the morning first thing you'll ask of me is that how many inches have you grown already ( Mama, watashi okikunatta? ) or how many sleeps do you have to take to be like your big sister Wakaba. If I could only freeze the time for you to be a baby forever I will but the mother in me loves watching you growing up, too.

I asked you one day of what you wanted to be when you grow up, you told me that you like cutting/fixing hairs then you started pretending as a hair stylist coz you have my comb then your toy scissor with you and tried to " cut" my hair. I guess you have been so observant when I was at a beauty salon coz you took some sprays, too. I told you how talented you were then you just kept on doing your own, spraying till my hair get wet but then you cried when I rushed into the bathroom to wash my hair. You don't have to worry my dear, I love the way you did to my hair ---it' s just that I thought that you were using the "morning reset water" spray that I used for you and Wakaba chan's bed hair and my attention was in front of the computer at that time and all along the spray that you used for me is a deodorizer spray for the clothing, carpets and household! No wonder it has a fresh scent lol! I can't help but laugh to myself as I gently touch your head to comfort you from crying. Ahhh!!KIDS!!\(^0^)/

***Once in a while when I feel nostalgic, it's so much fun to go back and just sit, read my kids milestones here and reminsce.***

I love you, Haruka chan and Happy 4th Birthday!!


With Love,
Mama
---another homemade cake for the birthday girl!!---
---and a birthday present from us!---

No comments: