PBW--Valentine's Day Chocolates

I guess you have already know that here in Japan, it is only the women who gives presents to men and they' re mainly CHOCOLATES and that my husband is really, really picky when it comes to chocolates--he would tease me like" magbibigay ka rin lang, yung masarap na!"Ggrrr! lol! That is why it gives me a headache on hearts day--nabubutas ang allowance ko and the fact that it should be my day lol! Well, I' m excited for what he will get me this White Day ( in which men who received chocolate on Valentine's Day should return the favor on White Day, March 14) I would not ask for a gift to my husband and he knows that I won' t lol! なにも いらないから 花 だけ ください!!\(^0^)/

Wakaba and Haruka shopped before Valentine' s Day using their own allowance and spent 30 to 40 minutes of picking and choosing some chocolates to give to their Dad and we decided to bake a chocolate cake for him but sad to say, Wakaba had a fever since Friday night ( she' s ok now )--we just handed him the chocolates and the kids received goodies from their Dad, too!

Happy Valentine' s Day!!

Valentine's Day chocolates

There' s no question that I love ROYCE' chocolates too but I don' t want to give him the same chocolate as last year and so I thought of giving this heart- shaped golden box that comes with a delicious chocolate hearts from GODIVA to the man I' m in love with to satisfy his choco craving ^_^



MAY NO GIFT BE TOO SMALL TO GIVE, NOR TOO SIMPLE TO RECEIVE, WHICH IS WRAPPED IN THOUGHTFULNESS AND TIED WITH LOVE.---L.O. Baird





Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope everybody had a great one!!^_^



For more Pixel Bug Weekenders, head up here Photobucket



No comments: