Girl' s Talk: Describe Yourself as a Lover



I' d describe myself as a playful, loyal, open-minded, loving, accepting and passionate.

No matter how distracted my husband could get for some ways, be it with some friends, cars, games, I know his world will always revolve around them.

I know it's soo mababaw but a few sweet words and a hug from my back while I'm doing the dirty dishes, I'm all drawn to his!

I find happiness when we share the same ice cream cones or a box of chocolates.

I feel that even the smallest thing that he has done seems like the world to me.

I love to put smiles on his face that makes my heart really swell and put an even bigger grin on my face.

I love to colour his day with all those silly stuffs that for many reasons, made him laugh, sometimes get annoyed and often times makes him blush.

In short, I feel and do all the kabaduyan as a lover coz I'M SO IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND!now I'm shoutin' that!\(^0^)/



An entry for Girl's Talk, head up to Niko ganda's fun meme

No comments: