Girl' s Talk--2010 Valentine' s Day


We celebrated our Valentine's Day at home!! My husband feels good after receiving chocolates from me and the kids! Why? It' s because that here in Japan, Valentine's Day is a mens day and unlike any other countries, sending or giving Valentine's card is not common. Give 'em chocolates and you will be given pressies on White Day ( March 14, girls day ) in return!


***pinintasan ni hubby ang bigay kong Godiva choco ( you can read the posthere) masarap daw kung masarap, but ROYCE' choco is more satisfying daw!(T_T)hhmmpp!!***


***don' t tell my husband I bought this for myself on Valentine's Day lol!! TREAT THYSELF! Chocolate is one of the basic food groups! You knew that guys right?!\(^0^)/***



Hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day!! ^_^


For more Girl's Talk, head up to Niko ganda's fun meme

No comments: