Hit the Province!!

--departure, Manila to Dumaguete--

Our stay in the province is more fun than I expected most especially to Wakaba and Haruka. We have appreciated everything especially every experience that comes along during our stay there-- the tricycle rides, the tabo and palanggana bathes( I have to let them bathe on warm water though coz we don't have hot-cold shower at home), heading to beaches, eating some fave street foods ( like fishball, manggang hilaw, banana cue and etc. that I can't much a do when in Japan), of course, going into church--I promised myself to visit Dumaguete Cathedral, reminscing the old times that brings me into teary-eyes for sometimes, breathing some fresh air and believe it or not, I would just sneak out of the house and do what I am missing so much --" tambay sa kanto" lol! I know it doesn't make sense but I love those "O pare! Kumusta? " when meeting some close friends in our neigborhood. Nothing fancy, but great smiles ^_^


I'm proud to be a " Dumagueteno" and I wanna give you some landmarks and 'lil tour thru pics on my beloved province. Dumaguete City-- the City of Gentle People, as they said. Enjoy!
--Welcome to Dumaguete City!!---
--The Cathedral--
--I find peace when I'm inside at the church--
--the altar----The Belltower--the Campanario de Dumaguete was built upon one of the four massive watchtowers that parish priest Don Jose Manuel de Septien built in the 1760's to discourage moros from pillacing the town. The two layers which are now known as the belltower or the campanario were added during the admnistration of Fray Juan Felix de la Encarnation during 1867--

---The Boulevard, my family loves to take a walk at the boulevard--
---They serve the best baked goodies, I recommend their Silvanas and Brazo de Mercedes---

--JO' s Chicken Inato, simply the best barbequed chicken in Dumaguete! (foodies will be served at Food Trip Friday)
--Riding a pedicab is a unique experience for my kids and they love it especially hubby, he loves to sit at the back!--
---celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary at Sea Forest, will have a separate post for that---
--if only I could bring some bananas in Japan, I'll be grateful to have some banana cues lol!--
--same sky, different views--

Have a blessed weekend to everybody!!

No comments: