Food Trip Friday---Pinoy Foodies

I' d like to share the great chef during our vacation at the province--MY DEAR BROTHER!! I wasn' t expecting that he will cook at home my food requests that I'm longing to eat in the Philippines!( as in I'm craving for YEARS!!) And the thing is that he' s a very good cook than me and my husband can attest to that (well, it's just that I don't cook pinoy foods at home--nag-rason pa eh lol!). There are some of the pinoy foods that they love like adobo ( or anything chicken), caldereta,veggies, soups ( like tinola ) and hate like sinigang ( and anything lamang-loob) and when my brother cooked boneless danggit for dinner for a change coz everyday is a meat day ( my husband hates seafoods ), the odor of the danggit almost killed them lol! They stayed in the bedroom all day while my brothers and family stayed outside to eat lol!

Looking back with the yummiest treats that I'm craving of, I' M MISSING THEM ALREADY! THANKS TO MY BROTHER FOR BEING SWEET!!\(^0^)/


---munggo with pata ng baboy---yum! pinoy na pinoy!

---boneless danggit, it was served with a soysauce and calamansi for dipping---

---veggies, pinoy style---

---bihon---they love bihon!!
---paksiw na bangus, my all-time fave--
---bistek---they love this, too!
---adobo---my bro cooked a combination of pork and chicken too but I love this one the most!

A Food Trip entry for




For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/

No comments: