Thank you, Mommy Dhemz and Mommy Seiko!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank a lot to Mommy Dhemz for a lot of gifts for me and the kids!! What a surprise!! It was delivered to us the day before we left for a vacation!! She actually did told me not to post this one but I can't coz she's such a very good friend of mine and I want everybody know about that. Thank you so much for the thoughts, Mommy Dhemz!! You' re an angel!! \(^0^)/



And a lot of thanks, too to Mommy Seiko for being soo sweet for a new added Elmo in our family!! She told me she have read one of my posts at Mommy Moments that Wakaba and Haruka loves Elmo! Ain't that sweet?! The omiyage ( pasalubong ) from USJ was actually sent after we left on a vacay and was re-sent to us again. Thank you very much, Mommy Seiko!! You just don't know how much the kids was surprised when they opened the omiyage!\(^0^)/

---Welcome to the family, Elmo!!---

From the bottom of my heart, thank you sooo much!!\(^0^)/

No comments: