Couple's Corner--Trust, Faith and Loyalty


We respect each others privacy--he doesn't lock his cellphone and I don't have the guts of reading of what's inside his mail when he's not around even if I can understand a few nipponggo. But it doesn't mean that there's something fishy going on if he wouldn't let me read his mails or is locked, it's just a matter of one's ' privacy '. I dunno for some but privacy is a big deal here in Japan.

Being honest---going into night pubs is part of pakikisama here in Japan, most especially to salaryman. He rarely goes with his peers but if he did, he always let me know where they went, not that he don't want me to get jealoused if they went to clubs and the truth is I'm always pushing him to go ( so that I can have time online in the evening lol ) but he would just say ' sayang ang pera, iga-gastos ko na lang sa car ko ' lol!

Trust, faith and loyalty is really important for building a strong marriage. Without this 3 ingredients ( plus love, communication and compromise ) marriage will not work, will not be happy and lasting.

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: