Rue!

Have you heard about the latest design magazine?

RUE launched last week and I am so pleased to be featured in a shopping story around San Francisco showing off some great sources for interior finds.

Congratulations to the talented team at RUE!
Sorry that I missed the party in New York last night!

We have seen so many magazines fold over the last years, so it is just amazing that we have new beautiful publications launching. I can only imagine how much work goes into putting something like this together. I have such respect for this team of women that took a leap of faith and now look at them!

With the world changing and moving digital with iphones, email, ipads, and everything moving so fast- my question is this the way that the world is moving?

Are print magazines going away for good? Will be be seeing print magazines continue to go away? Will they stop printing and go digital?

Is reading digital magazines the new way we will be doing everything in the future?

For me I am not sure. I actually might be old fashioned, but I really love flipping the pages and tearing things out of magazines and saving them. Am I alone with this? I spend a lot of time online during the day and my eyes just hurt trying to read articles.

What do you think? Is print gone? Should we be trying to bring it back?

Tell me what you think!





No comments: