PBW---Blissful Weekend!


After my MIL was discharged from the hospital, we always find time to visit the bukid of tralala ( I guess you all know where the place is ) to tend and help her around every weekend. She's doing fine ( thank you my friends for all the prayers ) but she cannot walk really well unlike before.

During our visit to my PIL, my kids went to do what they love to do every summer and that is harvesting time! My MIL and kids went to pick up blueberries again ( just like of last year ) at their grannies blueberry farm and not only that, lots of corn and summer veggies like eggplants, pumpkins, cucumbers were harvested during our stay there. It seems like that they've been waiting for us ready to be picked up ( and to be eaten lol ). My kids Great Granny is the one whose doing the regular picking and sometimes she would send us a package full of veggies available at her garden. Now I'm looking forward for another tasty veggies to harvest next season ^_^

---My MIL, Haruka and Wakaba picking up fresh blueberries at the farm---
---Blueberries------Bonding time errr kulitan time -------Cutie cousin Ayana chan------Daddy wishing for another baby girl?------Our lil baby at the bukid of tralala---
---Haruka harvesting some sweetcorn together with Okibachan ( Great Granny )---
---Wakaba doing her part---

---Eggplants---
---Haruka gladly poses for me---
---So happy together---
For more Pixel Bug Weekenders, head up here Photobucket

Have a nice week ahead to everybody!!^_^

No comments: