Couple's Corner--What We Want From Each Other


What do I want from my husband? ( and I told him so.. )

I'm here to listen--- I'm concerned about some things happening to him most especially on his work. He tend not to tell why he's upset for sometimes coz he don't want me to get worried and that hurts me coz I feel like that he's rejecting me. I wanted to let him know that I'm always here ready to listen when he's down.
Tickle me more---I haven't received fresh flowers from him for 8 years. I don't need pricey gifts, his cheeziness is all I need. Don't get me wrong but he's a showy kind-of-guy unlike some other Japanese men but my husband says giving flowers is the cheeziest thing he won't do. ( hmmpptt! )
Always ready---I want him to know that I'm always ready for him sexually ^_^

What my husband wants from me? ( and he told me so...)

Balance--- he wants me to understand that sometimes there's something he don't want to talk about most especially on his job. He don't want to bring problems from his work and talk about it at his home. Leave problems at work, play with kids and get relaxed at home.
Surprise--- instead of waiting for sweet smelling red roses to come my way, he wants me to be surprised on something. ( mystery )
Desire--- he wanted me to know that he still desires me and wanted me badly after all those bulging fats ( sabay hawak sa bilbil ) and for having a flat chest.

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: