Elle Decor showcase




Wondering what I have been working on lately?

It has been a busy summer, but with Labor Day now gone, I am focusing on getting my fall projects wrapped up before the end of the year.

I have a few projects under construction, but this might be one of the most exciting that I have worked on in a long time.


I am thrilled to announce that I am designing a room in the first Elle Décor showcase house! The house opens to the public in November, so I will be sure to announce all of the details soon so you can see it in person, and when you can see it all on the pages of Elle Décor.

Until then, I have a room under construction with no walls, so if there is anyone that wants to see it all come together, it’s me!



If you haven’t figured it out, I am doing a little girls bedroom. What girl doesn’t dream of hand painted de Gournay wallpaper, bedding from Serena & Lily, benches from Jonathan Adler , custom window treatments by my favorite workroom Madina Aryeh and jute from Merida!

I look forward to sharing the project with you as it progresses in the next few weeks.

No comments: