Food Trip Friday--Tanabata Matsuri Feasts

Hurray! It's Friday once again and it's time for some food tripping^_^ As a promise from my previous post I will be posting our tanabata matsuri festives as my entry for this week. Attending summer festivals here in Japan means seeing lots of japanese in summer yukata, outdoor stalls, festival gourmet, traditional games but for me, it's Izakaya time! Forgive me, a mug of cold beer is calling my name! And oh, nama shibori shochu based ( distilled drinks ), too! Not much with foodies--not because that they're not good, it's just that the main is to drink lol! We ordered some yakki hokki ( grilled fish ), yakitori ( marinated chicken on skewers ), nankotsu ( chicken cartilage ), cold noodle salad and agedashi tofu ( photos not included ) for our appetizer and kiddie meal for my kids.

---Fries, a favorite of all times---
---Tebasaki ( chicken wings with hot and spicy miso sauce )---
---Grapefruit and kiwi combination of nama shibori shochu ( distilled drinks )--believe me, it's good! A friendly reminder: If you drink, don't drive, if you drive don't drink. And oh, please drink moderately. My kids let me drink up to 4 mugs only hmpptt!LOL!---

Enjoy your weekend guys!!
An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/


No comments: