Couple's Corner

---Our Wedding Reception in Japan---

My Father-In-Law don't like me as a wife of his son coz I'm a Filipina and he has no choice but to accept me lol! We live in one roof with them ( after a year of getting married ) and just like marriage, it requires a lot of work and patience. I had a good relationship with my Father-In-Law ( even though he was against me at first ) and although he has some quirks that I don't like, he treats me well and I know how to handle him as days went on. Well I guess, communication is the key. OK, I won't lie... communication didn't work at first coz he speaks very native Japanese language lol! As in wala sa bukid! Nasa bukid na nga kami di ko pa cya maintindihan lol! My Mother-In-Law and I have a wonderful relationship-- she's my beer-friend!^_^I can tell her and be frank with her about everything most especially whenever my husband and I had some arguements and differences while holding some beer together with my two sisters-in-law lol! And I guess that's the reason why my BIL is still single coz he's hearing a lot of stories from us 'bout our husbands--he says 女ってくわいい!!( I'm afraid of you women! )LOL! ---Me and my MIL and Sisters-In-Law---

Living with them all in one roof means a lot of adjustments and differencies and there are times that all we had a very difficult moment and have stepped into each others toes, had a very tearful, a heart-to-heart conversation and accepted each others fault and be sorry. And all we came to understand each other better.

I love them and they love me. It's the Kizuna ( ties and bonds of love ) that strengthens our family ^_^

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: