Kizuna's New Look!!

Chic & Cheap Blog Designs by WAHMaholic

And the WHAMaholic Designer Kaye did it for me!! \(^0^)/I soo love her work and she's really a genius!! She's very open to suggestions and ideas and her creations is so unique and kawaii!! I'm enjoying my new template and because of her I'm receiving a lot of compliments from my friends here at blogosphere. I love her professionalism when it comes to her work and she knows my " kiliti " and surprised me with the result!! I'm glad I approached Kaye and made my outlet Kizuna a kawaii one!! Thank you very much, Kaye!! ^_^
And oh, I guess everybody is aware of Kaye's monthly blog makeover raffle and if you think you need a blog makeover, you shouldn't miss this one!!

Here's what's up for grab:

Up to $100 worth of WordPress or Blogger Makeover including:
•custom header and footer
•custom background
•custom favicon
•custom navigation bar
•custom post footer (for Blogger)
•fancy post title font
•125×125 button/badge
•personalized signature
•fancy comment section
•layout style of winner’s choice
•and anything else that will make the makeover fab

Are you tempted to join now? I bet you are!! ^_^

Please visit her cool creations and other sites: BeautyQueenGene, WAHMaholic and

Random WAHM Thoughts Chic & Cheap Blog Designs by WAHMaholic

No comments: