Nostalgia---A Surprise Visit

Yochan and I had a ermm...lover's quarrel and he was not in the mood of speaking to me over the phone and haven't seen him for a couple of weeks... I couldn't stand it anymore till he visited me my working place one night... together with an unknown woman...I was in panic and not only me! The staff and my co-talents were puzzled. ' Is she his new girlfriend? How rude of him to introduce her to you without breaking the relationship with you first! ' That's how my fellow co-workers was saying as I was getting their drinks to the bar and heard the two of them laughing back at their seat. Me myself is also puzzled--who is this woman? Why is that so easy for him to completely forget me for another woman? OMG! Is he married at the first place? I felt so akward and tensed then Yochan breaked the silence....I want you to meet Mihoko, my sister. 'Clarissa, hajimemashite! I finally met you! Yochi told me a lot about you!' and then smiled at me... Your sister?!! But you didn't told me you have a sister?! me, confronting Yochan...You didn't ask!! says Yochan... Oo nga naman, di ako nagtatanong lol! ' Watashi Yochi no kanudyo datou omotteiru deshou? You're thinking that I'm Yochan's girlfriend, right?' Mihoko teasing me...and I answered a big NO! A liar me!! LOL!
Yochan told me that he's just busy with his work and the reason why I can't get in touch with him is that he went home ( mountainside )and not at his pad-- meaning cellphones don't have signals there at the bukid of tralala and that he wasn't serious 'bout the petty quarrel that made by a childish me and that he just wanted to introduce his sister to me and he was the one surprised because of my reaction!hayzzz!! Lesson learned: Don't jump into conclusions without asking questions.

Isn't it so much fun to go back and just yank them all out and just sit there and reminisce? ^_^

*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.* Photobucket


No comments: